Friday, March 25, 2016

Samson's Easter Basket

When I was growing up, the Easter bunny only left candy in our baskets (with the exception of the year that I was treated in the hospital for dehydration and wasn't allowed to have candy... worst year ever!) so it feels a little sacrilegious to be picking out non-edibles for my own kid's Easter basket. However, I'm not about to give my 1 year old any candy either, so we're changing things up for Easter in our house this year. A couple snacks and a few fun things will be a nice surprise for Sam, without taking away from the real magic of Easter (Can't wait to shout "He is risen! Alleluia!" in a few days!)

Cherokee Shirt How cute is this spring shirt I picked up from Target? I think I paid $4 for it. If you ask me, it's kind of silly to put clothes in an Easter basket, but I've been buying spring clothes for Samson anyways, might as well give the Bunny credit for something ;)

Bunny Graham Crackers One of Samson's favorite snacks. These are always in our grocery cart anyways ($2), it's just a happy coincidence that the bunny shape is perfect for Easter.

Bubbles Kids love bubbles! Samson has no idea how they work yet, but he absolutely loves chasing them around. Just $1 from the outdoor toy section at Target.

Toddler Crayons Shaped crayons that are easy for little hands to hold (he keeps breaking all the regular shaped crayons with his wild coloring) and less than $5 on Amazon.

Plum Organics Snack Pouch Samson loves these snack pouches. We always have them stocked in the pantry. We usually pick them up for $1 and they are the perfect mess free snack/ on the go meal.

Guess How Much I Love You A classic book to add to our mini-library, bonus points for bunnies! Got it for $4.50 on Amazon.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!