Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Finally Spring

It's funny that it felt like spring took so long to arrive in Indiana this year, especially since we had such a mild winter. But, the yard has been mowed for the first time, there are dandelions a plenty, and it's comfortable enough to wear shorts and shirt sleeves. So without further adieu, I declare it spring.

I don't pull out my camera often enough to take pictures of Samson. I have come up with a handful of excuses but, the easiest to toss around is "Now that he's walking running, it's too hard to take nice pictures." Which is, in fact, totally true. But, the thought of these memories being lost on me someday breaks my heart. So today, we took some pictures. They aren't perfect, they aren't composed, they aren't even edited... but, they are of my sweet little backyard adventurer and of moments I hope I never forget.






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!